- Strong bones are our best friends, allowing us to stay mobile and active. But, like so many other health conditions, accurate information about what makes and keeps bones strong and healthy is hard to find.
- When it comes to building strong bones, there are two key nutrients: calcium and vitamin D. Calcium supports your bones and teeth structure, while vitamin D improves calcium absorption and bone growth.
- These nutrients are important early in life, but they may also help as you age.
- When it comes to strong bones, what you drink matters. You may have heard, for example, that drinking soda is bad for your bones. That’s absolutely true! Soda contains phosphates, which leach calcium from bones. So Rule #1 – no sodas! Alcohol and caffeinated beverages should be kept to a minimum, too.
- Milk How Did you forget that,The Only good source of Pure calcium.Have 3 glasses…
View original post 269 more words